[Hidden-tech] Comcast Internet Issues? (Greenfield only)

Michael Muller tech at montaguewebworks.com
Mon Oct 14 15:58:08 UTC 2024

Hey Rob,

Our Comcast went down on Thursday night when the power lines outside our
house on River Street started arcing. The sparks happened a handful of
times, eventually taking out the power in the house for a minute. When
power came back on, the Internet was still down. We called Comcast, gave
them our Mac address, and they had a tech text us back with updates
until they got it working again.

Friday morning we awoke to the power line arcing again, this time at
full torch strength for over a half hour until they turned the power off
and replaced the horizontal bars/cage that the lines are tethered to. It
was quite the show.

Mik

Mik Muller, president
Montague WebWorks