[Hidden-tech] Looking for help with video/montage

Rich@tnr rich at tnrglobal.com
Wed May 15 16:46:25 UTC 2024

I am on the board of Friends of Great Falls Discovery Center
and we are looking for someone to help create a video/montage of various
scenes from the Center
and various events the Friends and DCR holds

It is a non-profit however not looking for free work - just reasonable
price.
OR even pointers on how we can create it - since I'll probably be doing
much of it

Also, anyone who knows the specifics about when a photo release is required.
These will always be public events and the DCR is a state agency.
Any info about posting disclaimers where needed is helpful.

Rich

--
Rich Roth
CEO TnR Global