[Hidden-tech] Job: Sales Coordinator for Antiracist Educational Media

Bram Moreinis bmoreinis at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 19:44:52 UTC 2024

Help us find a Sales Coordinator

View this email in your browser
<https://mailchi.mp/87ab47ee3058/selfe-evident-is-hiring?e=bc18aa3e8b>

  Be on the lookout for a newsletter soon, but for now…We are hiring!

We are beginning the process of hiring a “Sales Coordinator” to help get
our powerful resources into classrooms all around the country and even
the world. If you or someone you know might be the right fit, do not
hesitate.

*Link to job description and application*
<https://selfevidenteducation.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6afdf345a8c33c06590719a89&id=fb06fdec2c&e=bc18aa3e8b>*
*

    About the job

Company Description:

Self-Evident Education creates multimedia resources and professional
development opportunities that harness the powers of storytelling to
allow educators to deeply understand the histories and legacies of
systemic racism in the United States of America and to facilitate those
conversations in their classrooms. We believe that learning is an
essential human drive, and so the opportunity to learn will be the
engine that powers the growth of our work. By empowering educators and
their students with a deeper understanding of our nation’s past, we
equip them with the tools to better understand our present, and imagine
and build a future where racism can be intentionally dismantled.

www.selfevidenteducation.com
<https://selfevidenteducation.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6afdf345a8c33c06590719a89&id=e8a3f40e62&e=bc18aa3e8b>

Role Description:

This is a part-time contract role for a Sales Coordinator at
Self-Evident Education. The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for
sales coordination, customer service, communication, and sales
operations on a day-to-day basis. Candidates are able to work remotely
and must travel on occasion; being able to work in person in Florence,
MA on occasion is a plus, but not required.

Qualifications

  *

    A passion for education, history, and antiracist work

  *

    A thorough understanding of our core mission and an enthusiasm to
    translate the value of our work to others

  *

    Past sales experience (preferably educational sales)

  *

    Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales

  *

    An interdisciplinary mind

  *

    Effective selling, negotiation and communication skills

  *

    Quality organizational practices and a methodical approach to
    problem solving

Link to job description and application
<https://selfevidenteducation.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6afdf345a8c33c06590719a89&id=4c4ddf315b&e=bc18aa3e8b>.

Click here for job description and application
<https://selfevidenteducation.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6afdf345a8c33c06590719a89&id=374849cfae&e=bc18aa3e8b>

Facebook icon
<https://selfevidenteducation.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6afdf345a8c33c06590719a89&id=1092287255&e=bc18aa3e8b>

Instagram icon
<https://selfevidenteducation.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6afdf345a8c33c06590719a89&id=2c0391394f&e=bc18aa3e8b>

Website icon
<https://selfevidenteducation.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6afdf345a8c33c06590719a89&id=6e05a0fbd4&e=bc18aa3e8b>

/Copyright (C) 2024 Self-Evident Education All rights reserved./

You can update your preferences
<https://selfevidenteducation.us4.list-manage.com/profile?u=6afdf345a8c33c06590719a89&id=c908594bac&e=bc18aa3e8b&c=dd18ae6105>or
unsubscribe
<https://selfevidenteducation.us4.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=6afdf345a8c33c06590719a89&id=c908594bac&t=b&e=bc18aa3e8b&c=dd18ae6105>

*Disclaimer*

The information contained in this communication from the sender is
confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others
authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in
relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and
may be unlawful.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been
automatically archived by *Mimecast Ltd*, an innovator in Software as a
Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a *safer* and *more useful* place
for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and
compliance. To find out more Click Here <http://www.mimecast.com/products/>.