[Hidden-tech] Help! Google programs won't talk to my Mac

Shel Horowitz shel at principledprofit.com
Sat Aug 24 03:38:44 UTC 2024

Thanks, Donald and Jonathon. I found the problem. When it crashed, it
logged me into a different GMail account, which I hadn't noticed.
Everything's working now!

Shel Horowitz - "The Transformpreneur"
Helping you find YOUR sweet spot where profitable products
and services help solve hunger, racism/othering, poverty, war,
catastrophic climate change, waste, etc.

* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame
* Certified speaker: International Platform Association
https://goingbeyondsustainability.com
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com 413-586-2388
Award-winning, best-selling author of 10 books.
Latest: Guerrilla Marketing to Heal the World
(co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)

Watch my TEDx Talk,
"Impossible is a Dare: Business for a Better World"
http://www.ted.com/tedx/events/11809
(select "videos" and then "event videos")