[Hidden-tech] ALI; Your Perspectives on LLMs (like ChatGPT)

Rob Laporte rob at 2disc.com
Fri Aug 30 15:23:52 UTC 2024

Hi All,

Great progress has been made on the Agency LLM Initiative (ALI) aimed at helping regional businesses profit from LLMs like ChatGPT. I leave it to the leader of the local org leading this ALI venture to announce it here soon. Meanwhile I seek our community’s thoughts in this https://forms.gle/FGkAzm7aywnxq33i6. It has just 3 questions (~1 minute), though I do hope you’ll devote a few minutes to the final optional text box. You’re welcome to forward this to colleagues, each of whom is recorded separately.

I'll share resulting statistics here on HiddenTech, and will email all the written perspectives to each respondent, all anonymized of course.

Yes it’s Labor Day weekend, but darnit, summer is NOT over!  Enjoy.

Best Regards,

Rob Laporte

CEO  |  R&D Manager

DISC - Making Websites Make Money
mailto:Rob at 2disc.com, 413-584-6500

https://www.2disc.com

NOTE: Emails can be blocked by spam filters throughout the web. If you don’t get a reply within an expected span of time, please call.