[Hidden-tech] home tech expert sought

Wendy Foxmyn wfoxmyn at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 19:25:35 UTC 2024

I, and several older people I know, are seeking advice about options for
home technology (internet, phone, television, streaming services,
equipment, etc.) that meets our needs and interests. Northampton focus. We
employed a company at my former position that helped us with options, based
on our needs, were best re:  telephone, internet, tech. equipt.  I'm
looking for that kind of all-round consultation.

Please email me individually unless you think this would be of interest to
the list.  Thank you.

Wendy Foxmyn
wfoxmyn at gmail.com