[Hidden-tech] Urgent need for a driver right now

AI Zuckerman valleywood2012 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 17:39:24 UTC 2024

Hi Hidden Techies,

Here's the ad I posted last night on Western Mass Craiglist about needing
drivers to hire ASAP.

Right now I can drive my car, but the engine needs fixing and I do not want
to drive beyond communities contiguous to my home. I very much want to go
to weekly meetings in Shelburne Falls, Buckland and Ashfield and possibly
to Orange.

The car goes into the repair shop starting on August 12. See the
information on days I will need your help. And, yes, I will want to have a
number of drivers to reach as my needs are multiple.

Compensation will depend on the distance and how much you will drive me. I
will pay gas.

I am hoping to hear from you ASAP. My phone number is 413-362-4392. Please
leave voice messages or text me. You can email me at
valleywood2012 at gmail.com.

thanks!

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden Tech's old mum
 Seeking driver for August (Turners Falls)
<https://westernmass.craigslist.org/lbg/d/turners-falls-seeking-driver-for-august/7771694998.html#>
<https://westernmass.craigslist.org/lbg/d/turners-falls-seeking-driver-for-august/7771694998.html#>
<https://westernmass.craigslist.org/lbg/d/turners-falls-seeking-driver-for-august/7771694998.html#>
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright>

google map <https://www.google.com/maps/search/42.588429,-72.549119>
compensation: To be negotiated
Seeking driver for August

My Prius is in bad shape and I can not drive beyond 10 miles or so until
the engine is repaired. I will not have the car at all the week of August
12 to 16 and perhaps after that.

I'm on the Amherst side of Turners Falls. Most of the places I drive
regularly are Amherst, Hadley and Greenfield. I have concerns about driving
myself to Shutesbury, Buckland and Ashfield where I have regular meetings.

DATES OF URGENT NEED:

Monday, August 12

Tuesday, August 13

Friday, August 16

There could be added need if the car is not repaired by August 16.