[Hidden-tech] HOUSING: Helping me help us

AI Zuckerman valleywood2012 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 05:15:25 UTC 2024

Hi Hidden Techies,

I am really thrilled that so many of you are reaching me from all over the
spectrum of housing issues. For me to help you, and then all Hidden Techies
dealing with housing problems, I need you to email me the following
information to my personal email at valleywood2012 at gmail.com. I will need:

1) Your name, email address and phone number. Let me know if you prefer me
to email, call or text you - or all of the three.

2) Tell me succinctly what you are seeking in terms of a rental. I need to
know the following:

For tenants:

The location where you want to live.
How much money you can spend.
What sort of rental arrangement do you want?
How long do you want to stay in this rental?
Are you facing an eviction?

For landlords:

What is your rental like?
How many tenants are you seeking?
Will they need to sign a lease or any kind of rental agreement?
Will you share the space with your tenants?
Are there house rules?
Are you considering evicting a tenant (s) or in the eviction process.

Public housing and rental subsidies:

Tell me what phase of the process you are in whether seeking housing
vouchers, public housing, rental assistance or any of the three.

Property sales:

For those interested in either buying or selling a house I will need to
know what you are seeking. We can go from there.

I am so glad to hear from you and know that my years of experience in the
housing sector can be used to help my Hidden Tech friends. And I will need
your help down the line as my current landlord is difficult.

best,

Amy Zuckerman

413-362-4392

Hidden Tech's "mother"