[Hidden-tech] Term: Website Language Evaluation

Christine Dutton cgdutton7 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 14:42:23 UTC 2023

Hello Hidden Tech Community,

I am seeking information regarding the language that might be used for
website developers as they speak with clients about proofreading, editing,
and adjusting language to better market their product or service on
their website. I do know that I can craft some language of my own when
referring to adjusting language to websites, but I wondered if there is a
common "buzzword" that is used by website developers.

I would appreciate any thoughts/information that you have on this question.

Thanks!

Christine

*Christine Dutton, Owner*
*Dutton Consulting*