[Hidden-tech] Looking for suggestions about filing an IRS 1099 for small business

Rich@tnr rich at tnrglobal.com
Mon Jan 23 15:02:15 UTC 2023

Hi all

Looking for suggestions as to which service to use to file 1 (yes one) 1099.

It's for an non-profit who didn't get the paper forms to file the 1099
for one contract.

I see a dozen services that will provide e-filing
SO the question is does anyone have a recommended service to use ?

clearly, I need to get on this so it gets out this week in time for Jan 31.
I do have the client side W9 with their details.

Happy New year all - Rich

--
Rich Roth
CEO TnR Global