[Hidden-tech] Drafting Table

Tom Sullivan sullivan08 at csld.edu
Tue Oct 5 01:00:40 UTC 2021

Hi Charles,

I am interested in seeing your drafting. Is it still available?

Tom
413-325-1769

--

www.pollinatorswelcome.com  <http://www.pollinatorswelcome.com/>

––––––––––––––––––––––---------------

"The Earth Laughs in Flowers" Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Whether we and our politicians know it or not, nature is party to all our
deals and decisions,                                 and she has more
votes, a longer memory and a sterner sense of justice than we do.”
                                        - Wendell Berry

*“We will not go back to normal.  Normal never was. Our pre-corona
existence was not normal other than we normalized greed, inequity,
exhaustion, depletion, extraction, disconnection, confusion, rage,
hoarding, hate, and lack.  We should not long to return, my friends. We are
being given the opportunity to stitch a new garment. One that fits all of
humanity and nature.”*

*Sonya Renee Taylor*