[Hidden-tech] Fwd: Hosting/Common logic after SiteGround

Rob Laporte rob at 2disc.com
Sun Jan 24 15:55:35 UTC 2021

The Nubbernaut Studios<https://nubbernaut.com/> (NU) group I mentioned use Digital Ocean. Their explanation of its benefits accords with what Jeff said.

It seems the best model for hosting is to pay a pro or firm expert in web host server config, maintenance and proactive security.  This is the model clearly propounded by Jeff, NU and Mik of Montague WebWorks.

I often use the analogy that in web tech and web marketing, predicting the path is like using a map to chart non-interstate ways to get from NY to Miami--many turns to be factored in real-world time/cost. But when you actually take the trip, it's like walking barefoot along the coast the whole way. Professional web host management get you back on the map.

Take Care,

Rob Laporte

Chief Business Development Officer | Founder | Chairman

DISC - Making Websites Make Money

413-584-6500

rob at 2disc.com<mailto:rob at 2disc.com> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/2disc/> | 2DISC.com<https://www.2disc.com>