[Hidden-tech] Looking for a Director of Online Reputation

Abby Marks Beale abby at revitupreading.com
Sun Dec 5 19:24:14 UTC 2021

Looking for a Director of Online Reputation
As a dual profession entrepreneur, I am looking for someone to work
part-time (either a set number of hours per month or on an as-needed basis)
as a proactive web assistant who can help me maximize the websites online
appearance, functionality and user experience. Ideally, you:
*	know and can manipulate the backend of Wordpress websites (Divi)
*	understand and use WooCommerce
*	understand and use Active Campaign
*	have familiarity with affiliate programs and how to maximize them
*	have familiarity with Authorize.net
*	have some experience with learning management systems
*	can assist with some SEO adjustments to boost search rankings
*	are technologically savvy and curious to learn new things as
required
*	have good communication skills, manage your time well and have a
positive outlook
Please send me an email with your qualifications (even if don't have all of
the above) and interest in this so we can set up a talk time. Looking to
start officially sometime in mid-to-end of January with some short training
sessions before then.

Thank you for sharing this with anyone you think would have interest.

Abby Marks Beale

Abby Marks Beale
Creator of The Rev It Up Reading Online Course
Speed Reading and Productivity Expert
Author, Speaker and Podcaster
Rev It Up Reading
5 Dogwood Lane