[Hidden-tech] Need someone to do one hour of research at Forbes Library for me.

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 4 20:31:36 UTC 2021

 Hi everyone,

If you've ever used a microfilm machine in the library, would you be willing to do approximately one hour of research on it at Forbes Library for me, for $25?

I went there today to do this research, but microfilm machines give me motion sickness (literally), and I couldn't do it for more than 5 minutes.

I'm trying to find something that appeared in the Daily Hampshire Gazette in the 1980s, and I know the specific month and year for it. So the task is pretty simple: Find the microfilm roll for that month and year and scroll through all the issues until you find what I'm looking for, then print out a copy of the relevant article(s). Any time within the next 2 weeks would be fine.

That month and year's issues were never digitized, in case you are wondering.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Marcia Yudkin
www.yudkin.com