[Hidden-tech] * * * Cleaning screen on MacBook Pro * * *

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 16:51:32 UTC 2020

Hi folks,

What do folks use to clean the screen of a MacBook Pro? I don't need a
fancy overpriced brand name product, just something that works and doesn't
do any damage. I have been using the microfiber cloth that came with the
laptop, but now I have some adhesive gunk from the piece of electrical tape
I put over the camera, so I will probably need some kind of mild solvent.
(for a lot of other projects, I use GooGone, but am not sure if that will
damage the screen's surface)

Same question for the keyboard and the surrounding metal areas. Not too
much dirt there, but a mild cleaning would do it some good.

Thanks in advance,
Deb