[Hidden-tech] Looking for a Director of Online Presence

Abby Marks Beale abby at revitupreading.com
Tue Oct 13 20:56:30 UTC 2020

Hello Hidden-Tec:
I'm looking for a seasoned web person who has experience with many software
platforms. I'm a dual profession entrepreneur who has two existing WordPress
websites, an account with Constant Contact, 1ShoppingCart, Authorize.net,
Mailchimp and Mailmunch. I use Zapier to connect several functions. I am
sure there are other software programs in use for my businesses, but these
are ones I am aware we use.

I am also the creator of an online course that is hosted independently on a
learning management system. It is hooked up to my shopping cart currently
but am looking to change LMS providers which will also mean a reprogramming
to a new shopping cart most likely WooCommerce. I have an active affiliate
program which needs to be transitioned over to the new shopping cart.

I'd like to hear from you if you are familiar with the programs I mentioned
AND you are a confident, skilled and experienced web person with good
communication skills. Creative thinking and collaborative skills is a plus.

Thank you for your consideration!
Abby

Abby Marks Beale
Creator of The Rev It Up Reading Online Course
Speed Reading and Productivity Expert
Author, Speaker and Podcaster
Rev It Up Reading
5 Dogwood Lane