[Hidden-tech] Zoom help - teaching a class w music on

Sabine Merz snmerz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 20:47:34 UTC 2020

Hello,

Now that gyms are closed I need to start teaching exercise classes over zoom.

Easy one would think. But apparently not so.

I have been unable to teach on zoom with (importantly) music playing on my computer that
my students can hear as well.
It’s not working.
And I am at a loss what the issue could be.

I do
Share Creen
Computer Sound Only

And it’s still not working.
I use a MacBook Pro and and my AidPodPros.

It works when I record myself but it does not when I test it with actual people.

I am at a loss. Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Thank you!

—Sabine Merz
snmerz at gmail.com
Northampton, MA