[Hidden-tech] What's happening with your contracts in today's Coronavirus world?

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 17 20:05:15 UTC 2020

Perhaps this question is premature, but given the uncertain and potentially ruinous economic situation for many small businesses right now and in the near future, I am flashing back to the dot-com crash or 2000 or whenever it was, when client after client asked (or demanded) that we cancel contracts or lower the fees.

The appeal then went something like this:  "Come on, we are hurting, everyone is hurting, I know we made a deal but you have to be flexible..."

I'm curious: Is that starting to happen in your business?  Do you foresee it happening and what do you plan to do or say if it does?

Marcia Yudkin
www.yudkin.com