[Hidden-tech] A link I need to change has vanished--how do I find it?

Shel Horowitz shel at principledprofit.com
Tue Mar 17 11:07:56 UTC 2020

Oy. I just discovered that the section of the home page of frugalfun.com
about my Penny-Pinching Hedonist ebook has a link to a long-dead shopping
cart. I opened up the file manager in Hostgator and went to edit the index
file, but the link is not showing up on that page, and neither is the text
around it.

I tried several searches both of the frugalfun.com subfolder and the entire
public.html folder, but the search function in Hostgator's software seems
to be broken. No matter what I searched for on that page or other pages, it
came up with zero results.

How do I track down the file so I can replace the bad link?

Thanks, as always.

Shel Horowitz - "The Transformpreneur"
Contact me to bake in profitability while addressing hunger,
poverty, war, and catastrophic climate change
* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame
* Certified speaker: International Platform Association
http://goingbeyondsustainability.com
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com 413-586-2388
Award-winning, best-selling author of 10 books.
Latest:Guerrilla Marketing to Heal the World
(co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)

Watch my TEDx Talk,
"Impossible is a Dare: Business for a Better World"
http://www.ted.com/tedx/events/11809
(move your mouse to "event videos")