[Hidden-tech] Is there a tool that can extract part of a video

Shel Horowitz shel at principledprofit.com
Thu Jul 23 16:37:25 UTC 2020

Preferably no-cost, like  Audacity does for sound files. I was part of a
conference where the organizer threw the entire day into one long vidoe,
and we speakers want our pieces.

Also open to low-cost options.

Shel Horowitz - "The Transformpreneur"
Contact me to bake in profitability while addressing hunger,
poverty, war, and catastrophic climate change
* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame
* Certified speaker: International Platform Association
http://goingbeyondsustainability.com
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com 413-586-2388
Award-winning, best-selling author of 10 books.
Latest:Guerrilla Marketing to Heal the World
(co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)

Watch my TEDx Talk,
"Impossible is a Dare: Business for a Better World"
http://www.ted.com/tedx/events/11809
(move your mouse to "event videos")