[Hidden-tech] Help for a friend ...

Rich@tnr rich at tnrglobal.com
Tue Jul 14 16:00:26 UTC 2020

For those that don't recognize it - this is from Al Norm of Greenfield,
There is a lot of meat there, only a few email form that need php, so
not really a lot to do.

The one bit of work I see is fixing the search - that is dead now,
google page search should handle it,
if it was to be forward going, then a WP site would make more sense.

Although, there is a link to a past web developer, who left his url to
the chinese.
probably in the footer of each page.
   Rich

On 7/14/2020 10:14 AM, RA Cohen via Hidden-discuss wrote:
> Anyone out there care to help an old friend? - Thank you in advance!

> I created the Sprawl-Busters (sprawl-busters.com)website in 1995 to
> help communities stop unwanted developments like Walmart superstores.
> It is a legacy php4 website that contains more than 5,000 short
> stories from across America that were always free to the public. I now
> seek to keep this website content available to the public, at as
> nominal a cost to me as possible, since I am not using the site to
> generate revenue. My long-term web hosting service no longer supports
> php4, so I need to find a new host for this site. If you have any
> suggestions for how to preserve this website for future users, please
> contact me at info@ sprawl-busters.com

Rich Roth
CEO TnR Global

Bio and personal blog: http://rizbang.com