[Hidden-tech] Help for a friend ...

RA Cohen roy at net-vantage.com
Tue Jul 14 14:14:02 UTC 2020

Anyone out there care to help an old friend? - Thank you in advance!

I created the Sprawl-Busters (sprawl-busters.com)website in 1995 to help
communities stop unwanted developments like Walmart superstores. It is a
legacy php4 website that contains more than 5,000 short stories from
across America that were always free to the public. I now seek to keep
this website content available to the public, at as nominal a cost to me
as possible, since I am not using the site to generate revenue. My
long-term web hosting service no longer supports php4, so I need to find
a new host for this site. If you have any suggestions for how to
preserve this website for future users, please contact me at info@
sprawl-busters.com

Network Advantage Associates
Roy A Cohen CEO