[Hidden-tech] The Simple Logic of the Pandemic

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 21:59:00 UTC 2020

Rob,

Your reasoning is pretty good as far as it goes, but there are two assumptions unspoken in it:
1)There will be no effective treatment for the virus, ever, that makes it less lethal and less severe for those who don't die.

2)The virus has spread too far now for it ever to be corralled.  Don't forget that SARS and Ebola both were beaten back as world threats without a vaccine.

To me, it seems just as possible that we'll discover a treatment as that we'll create a vaccine.  It could be herbal, technological, pharmacological or some other sort of thing we can't really imagine yet.

Marcia YudkinGoshen
www.yudkin.com