[Hidden-tech] The Simple Logic of the Pandemic

Rob Laporte rob at 2disc.com
Thu Apr 16 01:39:40 UTC 2020

Hi folks and thanks for the replies Sam and Marcia,

. . .  and thanks for getting through my typos--a long overdue vacation has my fingers literally rebelling against typing, aggravating my tendency for typos,  but this topic beckons.

I'm quite sure that if the body needs more antioxidants, they are used much more than usual. My plan is moderate use steadily, a bit more than I've done since reading the 1983 book Life Extension: A Practical Scientific Approach<https://www.amazon.com/Life-Extension-Practical-Scientific-Approach/dp/0446512729/>, by multi-degreed geniuses off the scale Durk Pearson and Sandy Shaw. On the topic, one of the best and most challenging science books I've ever read is Power, Sex, Suicide: Mitochondria and the Meaning of Life<https://www.amazon.com/Power-Sex-Suicide-Mitochondria-Landmark-dp-0198831900/dp/>, which among so many insights explains why too many antioxidants is not good.

Marcia, totally agree about effective treatment changing the outlook. My concern here is that effective treatments that are not profit centers lack promotion. I wish I had time to convey just how horrendously the profit motive has distorted truth in medicine and undermined the Hippocratic Oath.

Regarding containment, given how much more transmissible SARS Covid-2 is than SARS or, for example, influenza, I believe the math renders practically impossible the prevention of hitting ~80% of the population if no vaccine is found. And we may hit that 80% even if one is found over one year from now. Good studies show that the virus is much more prevalent (I recall but not clearly to the tune of 20X reported cases). We could have contained it if the WHO and CDC and Trump acted when it was obvious enough to studious laypersons (there too, follow the money).

This PH.D. in Pathology is worth following on the pandemic: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD2-QVBQi48RRQTD4Jhxu8w .

Upshot is, that the merciless logic shows a high probability that massive changes are to unfold for many months if not several years, far more than central authorities, treating citizens like children, are conveying..

Take Care,

Rob Laporte

Chief Business Development Officer | Founder | Chairman

DISC, Inc. - Making Websites Make Money

413-584-6500

rob at 2disc.com<mailto:rob at 2disc.com> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/2disc/> | 2DISC.com<https://www.2disc.com>