[Hidden-tech] looking for ethernet cable and adapters for children/teens

Jonathan Mirin jonathan at ptco.org
Tue Apr 14 15:44:29 UTC 2020

Hi there,
In a variation on Rich's request, we are looking for different lengths of
ethernet cable to distribute to kids and teens doing "theatre from home"
and/or adapters to allow ethernet connection to chromebooks, macbooks, etc.
I am aware of plugable.com, local computer stores, etc. but thought if
anyone had stuff they were no longer using and wanted to donate or a local
source they particularly liked that could be helpful.
Thanks and bee well,
Jon
Jonathan Mirin
Piti Théâtre Company <http://www.ptco.org>