[Hidden-tech] wireless headsets for zoom on MacBook Pro?

donna brooks donnabrook at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 19:35:42 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

I am teaching on zoom. When I do one on one work I can just wear my apple
ear buds (I have a MacBook Pro) but when I teach classes I need to move
around and then the sound is not good! Part of the issue is that the room
has high ceilings but I am wondering if some kind of blue tooth or
wireless headset would work. It is extremely confusing to me to research
this. Do you have an recommendations? I just want people on the zoom
conference to hear me clearly!

Best,
Donna

--
Donna Brooks, BS, RSMT, C-IAYT
Somatic Movement Education, Yoga Therapy and Embodied Meditation
donnabrook at gmail.com