[Hidden-tech] Invitation: Navigating the Challenges of Being a Divorced Dad

Jim Young thecenteredcoach at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 12:00:00 UTC 2019

*Details*: On October 7th I will be facilitating a small focus group
discussion on the unique challenges faced by divorced dads. If you are, or
know of, a divorced (or divorcing) dad who would like to contribute to this
conversation and connect with other men facing similar challenges, please
RSVP. I will be keeping this group small - somewhere in the 4-6 attendee
range - to encourage deep connection and dialogue. As with any forum around
sensitive subject matter, strict confidentiality will be required to ensure
a safe, open, and productive discussion.

*Location*: 48 Round Hill Road, Northampton, MA (detailed directions will
be provided to attendees)

*Date*: October 7, 2019

*Time*: 6:00 - 7:30 PM

*RSVP/questions*: thecenteredcoach at gmail.com