[Hidden-tech] Where to post developer job openings

Daniel Fried frieddan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 20:38:11 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

Being a small company we don't often post job opening for developers, and
now that we have one, I was wondering where is the best place to post jobs
these days?

This is a C# developer, and while someone local would be ideal, we would
consider a remote position.

Here's the posting, in case someone is interested here.

REMEDIA, LLC, a growing, innovative, successful health care analytics
company with a passion for building products that improve patient outcomes
and genuinely improve lives, is seeking a full-time full stack .NET
developer with an emphasis on front-end development to join our very
creative team.  Applicants should have a minimum 3-5 years’ experience
working in a professional software development environment or equivalent.

We currently have offices in Amherst, MA and Austin, TX.  Work from home
may be possible.  Flexible work scheduling is possible.

The person we are looking for is a creative, enthusiastic individual who
will be forthcoming with their ideas, and will be as much a part of a
product development team as a programmer.

We expect continued growth and this position carries with it opportunities
for advancement as our team grows.

Duties:

·         Implementation of user interfaces from specification, wireframe
and formal design

·         Development of customizable and data driven user interfaces

·         Development of business logic and data access layers

·         Ongoing development and support of ETL system

·         Creation of internal tools including user interface design and
database interactions

·         Maintenance of the existing portals web based front end and
development of new features.

·         Participation in the discussion and planning of new products and
features

·         Documentation of code

Our tools, and products are currently built with:

·         .NET/C#, ASP.NET MVC

·         Vue and TypeScript

·         HTML, CSS and JavaScript/jQuery

·         SQL

·         XML/JSON

Experience with the following would be beneficial:

·         SASS

·         Webpack

·         ES6/ES.Next

·         LINQ