[Hidden-tech] Part-time WordPress developer job opening

Spencer Sherman spencer at factastudio.com
Wed Jun 26 14:46:30 UTC 2019

Hi all,

We're looking to hire a part time WordPress developer who is well-versed in
creating custom themes, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, GIT and SASS.

Compensation is $50/hour, or per-project fixed rates. On our end we provide
fun projects, amazing people to work with, and a membership at Greenspace
Coworking: https://greenspacecowork.com (a site we just launched!).

If this sounds up your alley, please check out our job listing here, and
share with friends & colleagues:
https://westernmass.craigslist.org/web/d/turners-falls-part-time-web-developer/6920747605.html
(not sure how Turners ended up in the URL - we're based in Greenfield, but
CL struggled with the zip code lookup...)

Thanks for your time!

Spencer

******

*Spencer Sherman*
principal / developer
*p*: 978-807-3714 <9788073714>  *e*: spencer at factastudio.com

*Facta Studio*
Mon-Fri: 8am - 6pm
factastudio.com

*Stay in touch - sign up for our newsletter
<https://factastudio.com/newsletter>*