[Hidden-tech] News From Tunnel 7

Tunnel 7 email at tunnel7.com
Tue Feb 12 16:00:27 UTC 2019

February 2019

No Images?  Click here https://tunnel7.cmail19.com/t/y-e-kkijyhk-thihldtjdd-u/

text

The Tunnel 7 team - Tim, derek and Emily. Note: we don't normally work from the woods... this photo is us on an office outing last year.

Hello from Tunnel 7

After a long hiatus, we're excited to be reaching out again via email to our clients, colleagues and friends. We're looking forward to being in touch on a regular (or semi-regular) basis with strategies and tips for getting the most out of your online presence, updating you on Tunnel 7 news and generally staying in touch.

Recent Work

Because everyone likes to see new designs, we thought we'd share one of our recent client projects with you.

A regional leader in eye care for small and large animals, Animal Eye Care of New England's (AECONE) new website highlights their beautiful facility and creates a much better experience for their website users.

View the AECONE Project [https://tunnel7.com/work/animal-eye-care-of-new-england]             What we do

Learn more about Tunnel 7's unique web design process  here [https://tunnel7.com/blog/our-web-design-process-in-a-nutshell].

Have a project that you want to get off the ground?

We'd love to hear about it!  Contact us [https://tunnel7.com/about/contact-us] to see how we can help.

Know someone who would be a good fit to work with Tunnel 7? Fill out our  referral form [https://tunnel7.com/hire-us/referral-form] and let us know! (There are some perks in it for you too:)

Text

Tunnel 7  |  123 Union St Ste. 202, Easthampton, MA 01027