[Hidden-tech] Got my PC today. How do I get it exchanging files with the Mac?

RA Cohen roy at net-vantage.com
Sun Mar 18 18:07:27 EDT 2018

Shel, make sure to completely remove McAfee - many times the Apps or
Control Panel uninstall won't remove it completely and you need to go to
McAfee's site to get special removal tool(s).

A complete pia. McAfee for years has been a terrible conglomeration of
programs, right down to its uninstall difficulties.

-Roy

--

/*Roy A Cohen CEO*/*
*413-223-9007 opt 1