[Hidden-tech] Got my PC today. How do I get it exchanging files with the Mac?

Shel Horowitz shel at principledprofit.com
Sun Mar 18 15:12:51 EDT 2018

It came with a limited and basically dysfunctional version of McAfee.
I bought Malware Bytes and am happy with it.

--

Shel Horowitz - "The Transformpreneur"(sm)
Watch (and please share) my TEDx Talk,

Contact me to bake in profitability while addressing hunger,
poverty, war, and catastrophic climate change

Twitter: @shelhorowitz

* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame

http://goingbeyondsustainability.com
http://transformpreneur.com
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com * 413-586-2388
Award-winning, best-selling author of 10 books. Latest:
Guerrilla Marketing to Heal the World (co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)