[Hidden-tech] Got my PC today. How do I get it exchanging files with the Mac?

Shel Horowitz shel at principledprofit.com
Wed Mar 7 09:47:00 EST 2018

Thanks, Richard. I was trying to connect them directly, and you explained
why it wasn't working. I might have a yellow or gray Internet cable that
would be the cross-connect, but I also can try going over the cloud via
Carbonite or plugging both into the router.

Though it seems something's gone a bit wonky with my Carbonite and I'll
have to call them and get talked through it.

Also can't figure out where the programs are hiding the menus in both
Chrome and Edge. On a Mac, they're always at the top and always start with
File and Edit, in any program. And what do people recommend for a keyboard
macro program?

Shel Horowitz - "The Transformpreneur"(sm)
Watch (and please share) my TEDx Talk,
"Impossible is a Dare: Business for a Better World"
*http://www.ted.com/tedx/events/11809
<http://www.ted.com/tedx/events/11809>**
<http://www.ted.com/tedx/events/11809>*
(move your mouse to "event videos")

Contact me to bake in profitability while addressing hunger,
poverty, war, and catastrophic climate change

Twitter: @shelhorowitz

* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame

http://goingbeyondsustainability.com
http://transformpreneur.com
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com * 413-586-2388
Award-winning, best-selling author of 10 books. Latest:
Guerrilla Marketing to Heal the World (co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)

ᐧ