[Hidden-tech] JOB: Android (Things) developer

David Chase david at davidchase.net
Wed Mar 7 15:43:08 EST 2018

I'm looking for a freelancer to take on some work coding for Android
Things (Java). Android Things is a new version of Android that targets
IoT devices. The product is a consumer IoT device. I can't say what it
is, but if you like dogs, that could help.

We need an experienced Android app developer (the Things part will be
easy to learn). I'll be providing the overall software design but you'd
need to be able to collaborate on solutions and run with them.

The gig is probably about two months, maybe more, starting ASAP. You can
work at home but you'd need to be available to meet occasionally--more
so at the beginning--in Williamsburg (MA). I can also provide space in a
local coworking space, where I work.

Please send a resume to dc.5464 at gmail. The sooner the better.
Immediately is best, by 3/16/18 is good, 3/23 might work.

Thank you!

David Chase