[Hidden-tech] Mission-driven leadership networking request

Val Nelson val at valnelson.com
Thu Feb 15 17:01:34 EST 2018

Dear HT folks,

I want to send my big appreciation to all those who responded to my earlier
inquiry (as shown below). The support he received from HT members has led
to some excellent new networking connections.
He's still open to more if anything comes to mind. But mainly I'm writing
to say that the HT list is just awesome! Thank you.

Val