[Hidden-tech] Office Space Available!

Sofia Nardi sofia.nardi at clickworkspace.org
Thu Feb 15 16:17:04 EST 2018

Hello HT Members!

My name is Sofia Nardi and I am the new Member Advocate at CLICK Workspace.
For those of you who are unfamiliar with our organization, we are a
coworking office space located on Market St. in Northampton.

We believe passionately that innovation and creativity are the engines of
economic growth and that creativity is not a solitary process. We support
entrepreneurial efforts, collaborative ventures, and professional
development of our members, a diverse community of freelancers, creatives,
entrepreneurs, sole practitioners, and remote workers.

Our members are a mixture of tech-gurus, entrepreneurs, start-ups, remote
workers, online business owners, professors, etc. Not only do we provide
office desks, dedicated desks, and open office space, we have several
different conference rooms and an event space that non-members can rent for
events.

I just wanted to reach out to this amazing group and suggest if anyone is
interested/looking for office space for their remote work, or space for an
event, we do have availability!

Check out our website for more information: www.clickworkspace.org

And please feel free to email me for more information/booking requests!

Thanks!
--
*Sofia Nardi*
Membership Advocate

9 1/2 Market St.
Northampton, MA 01060
*Follow us!*

facebook.com/clickworkspace I twitter.com/clickworkspace I
instagram.com/click_workspace I linkedin.com/company/click-workspace