[Hidden-tech] domain expiration issues

Jan Werner jwerner at jwdp.com
Fri Oct 20 10:42:17 EDT 2017

For a timely and BIGLY! cautionary tale on letting domains expire, read this account about
how IBM's failure to renew three domain names before they expired caused a massive failure
in their cloud services earlier this year.

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/10/20/ibm_failed_to_renew_three_domain_names/

Jan Werner