[Hidden-tech] 12/3 Ceremonial Stone Landscapes Presentation by Doug Harris, Hitchcock Center, Amherst

Lisa Hoag 1world4all at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 14:23:06 EST 2017

Forward from Lisa McLoughlin, reply to: <commerce at hemlockhouse.net>:

CEREMONIAL STONE LANDSCAPE EVENTS:
Ceremonial Stone Landscapes Presentation by Doug Harris, Deputy Tribal
Historic Preservation Officer for the Narragansett Tribal Historic
Preservation Office
Please Join Us Sunday December 3rd, 3:00-5:00pm
at the Hitchcock Center for the Environment
845 West St., Amherst, MA.
Sponsored by Climate Action Now

(AND LINK/SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA):
http:// https://www.facebook.com/events/130013554295051/

DEANS BEANS:
Inside scoop: We'll be introducing Indigenous Ceremonial Stone
Landscape Blend Dean's Beans coffee beans at the December 3rd event. A
limited # of bags of this very dark roast will be available for
purchase --if you'd like to reserve one or more for pick-up at the
event just reply to this email. Cost is $13 per pound, whole bean;
they'd make excellent holiday gifts (fair trade; kosher; fresh for 3
months).

----

CONCERT---THANK YOU!

Thank you to everyone who attended the October 29th concert at the
Shea Theater! About $2,000 was raised for the Protection of the
Indigenous Ceremonial Stone Landscape. Many thanks to all the
musicians who played for free on this memorable and enjoyable
occasion:

Joe Graveline and Nina Gross

Pat and Tex LaMountain

Kathy Sylvester and Joe Pod

Orlen and Gabriel

Kate O'Connor and Rico from Blue Rendezvous

For clips of Doug Harris speaking at this event, go to our facebook
page: https://www.facebook.com/IndigenousCeremonialStone/

Special thanks to Joe Graveline for recruiting the musicians, and Kate
O'Connor for being stage manager. Micky McKinley was
event-organizer-extraordinaire---Thanks!

------

Update on Fundraising

Through Creative Thought and Action 501c3, members of Climate Action
Now and friends have raised over $28,000 for this project. The benefit
concert on October 29th was well-attended, and raised approximately
$2000 to protect the ceremonial stone landscape. Please join us for
our next event and keep the momentum going! If you are interested in
hosting a house party or otherwise helping out with fundraising,
please let us know by replying to this email.

Please visit and share our Youcaring page:
https://www.youcaring.com/aprojectofcreativethoughtandaction-853729

and share Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IndigenousCeremonialStone/

You can always donate by writing a tax-deductable check to our fiscal
sponsor: Creative Thought and Action, with CSL in the memo line. Mail
to the treasurer: Rene Theberge, 250 Shutesbury Rd., Amherst, MA 01002

Thank you!

--
Lisa Hoag Designs
PO Box 983