[Hidden-tech] HP 2840 printer and color cartridges for the taking

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Mon Nov 27 11:38:37 EST 2017

Anyone want an HP 2840 office level printer, can have it.
multi-function: sheet feeder, scan, fax.

Works fine in B/W, on network (wired) or USB

It was a color printer but the color cartridges don't align anymore
and I don't have the time to bang it enough to re-align,
yes, that is what HP forums say works.

SO that means I also have a set of 4 color cartridges for the taking,
Cyan is brand new.

It's goes to recycling if no one wants it, you can take cartridges
without taking the printer.

Email me off list for how to get it - it's in Greenfield

--
Rich Roth
Webmaster/Steering Committee Member