[Hidden-tech] copy of ISO 19011 standard

Stacy Kontrabecki stacy at kontrabecki.us
Wed Mar 1 15:21:09 EST 2017

I need to take a battery of tests to continue to qualify as a green
certification standards auditor in the woods products industry under the
Forest Stewardship Council scheme. One of the test covers ISO 19011
quality standards. I only have a copy of ISO 9001 from when I took a
training class to become an ISO 9001 lead auditor. I don't have $200 to
spare to purchase a copy of 19011.

Do you have a copy of ISO 19011 I could borrow?

If not, do you know a company that is ISO 19011 certified that you could
ask for me, or introduce me to to ask myself?

Thank you.

--
Stacy Kontrabecki