[Hidden-tech] Upgrading your macbook? Consider donating!

Dhyana Miller dhyana.miller at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 15:36:47 EST 2017

Hello Techies!

Know someone who may want to giveaway a macbook/pro for non-profit use,
thru a Vermont Wilderness School program based in Montague, MA?

Thank you for helping to nourish conscious young women leaders in our
valley.

Thank you for your time.

Please pass this along!

[image: Inline image 1]

*What's happening at Full Moon Girls?*

Did you catch the great coverage we just had in the Greenfield Recorder?
<https://view.publitas.com/the-recorder/lifelong-learning-12-15-16/page/2-3>

We engage girls in life-changing mentoring to* become the wise, capable,
and compassionate women our communities need.* Girls are speaking their
voice, valuing differences, and connecting with each other in nature.

Each day, an American child spends 33 minutes outside and 6.5 hours with
electronic media! At Full Moon Girls, these numbers are reversed -- making
fire-by-friction, tree-climbing, giggling, animal tracking, dreaming and
creating.

Additional support welcomes girls who would not otherwise be able to
attend.

With gratitude,

Dhyana Miller

Founding Director, Full Moon Girls

*Full Moon Girls*
*Teens & girls guided by women - thriving in nature connection!!*PO Box 191
Montague, MA 01351
(413) 367-6191
*www.VermontWildernessSchool.org/Full-Moon-Girls
<http://www.VermontWildernessSchool.org/Full-Moon-Girls>*
FullMoonGirlsInfo at gmail.com
FB: @FullMoonGirls

Could you make a donation to Full Moon Girls today so that more girls can
participate?
<http://www.vermontwildernessschool.org/full-moon-girls-payment-page/>