[Hidden-tech] Organization of Photo Files

Jim Armstrong japhoto45 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 15:35:07 EST 2017

Hi Hidden Techers,

       Looking for advice on how to organize and archive my lifetime
of photographs.  I have slides, negatives and prints that need to be
organized, cataloged and archived.
        Looking for software that will allow me to  record and
retrieve file names, material used, and subject matter.  Of course, I
would want to be able to put in a file name, date and/or key word and
have them be "searchable".
         Do you have a recommendation for software.

                        Thanks,
                              Jim Armstrong

Jim Armstrong Photography
1 Springfield Street