[Hidden-tech] Northampton Chamber Strategic Survey

Kevin McAllister kevin at inresonance.com
Wed Aug 2 15:17:04 EDT 2017

Hi All:

I’m a member of the Northampton Chamber’s Strategic Plan Committee and I’ve offered to help distribute a survey asking about the business and community issues that are important to you.
The survey is important to the Chamber because we’re working on a strategic plan, approaching our 100th anniversary, and we’re determined to reach that milestone with a vision for supporting our local economy and our community in the best way we can. Our strategic plan will be built on your input and the common ground of all the outreach we’re doing to residents, businesses, non-profits and the community.
Here’s a link to the survey Northampton Area Business & Community Issues Survey <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GNHChamberNonMembers>. It will take 10-15 minutes from start to finish.
Thank you for your time and your ideas.  Please finish the survey in the next couple of weeks so we have your input when we start to look at the findings.
Best,

Kevin

Kevin J. McAllister
inRESONANCE ... Solutions that resonate