[Hidden-tech] Meeting space near Bradley

Dede Wilson dede at dedewilson.com
Wed Aug 2 20:22:41 EDT 2017

Hi folks,

I have some business associates flying in from Montreal just for the day and they have a tight turnaround. I want to find a place where four people could meet right near the airport that is not like a conference room, but is more comfortable. The Sheraton at Bradley itself does not have suits with living room areas.

Anyone have any ideas for us to rent that would be comfortable that would have tables and chairs but also a living room like atmosphere that we could rent for the day. We don't need to set up a PowerPoint or anything, just a nice space for four people.

Thanks, Dédé

Sent from my iPhone