[Hidden-tech] Taxes, taxes, taxes

Feldman, Rick rickf at incommn.com
Tue Oct 4 16:27:37 EDT 2016

Generally, the best approach is to bill your work as a consultant, and then
bill fee-for-service.  That would free you from sales tax. If you bill for
a delivered solution ---for example, a completed design or a piece of
software that can be sold to others --- you're treading into the product
arena, and that may result in sales tax obligations.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Rick Feldman
RickF at incommn.com