[Hidden-tech] Taxes, taxes, taxes

Ed Bride Ed at edbride-pr.com
Tue Oct 4 15:29:51 EDT 2016

I am not a tax attorney, either. But over the years, I’ve had dealings with some, and the advice I’ve received has always been what Don says below. No sales tax on development (because it is a service).

You will, of course, have to pay income taxes (and your client should send you, and the I.R.S., a Form 1099), but that’s a different matter.

Ed