[Hidden-tech] a great opportunity to get support for your big idea and benefit a community that needs our help

Lili Dwight ldwight at gsi.org
Tue Oct 4 10:27:38 EDT 2016

All~

Pathlight (http://pathlightgroup.org/ <http://pathlightgroup.org/>) has issued a challenge -
"The goal of the challenge is to offer two spots in VVM’s prestigious Startup Accelerator to companies that are creating solutions for people, particularly millennials, with developmental and intellectual disabilities (and those with autism who have no intellectual disability) to lead more independent lives. “

If you’ve got an idea that needs nurturing, this is a great opportunity.

Here’s the full challenge:
http://www.vvmaccelerator.com/pathlight/

Valley Venture Mentors (http://www.valleyventurementors.org/about/ <http://www.valleyventurementors.org/about/>)is a terrific organization (which I know because I’ve met some of their Alums), and Pathlight is doing incredible work with people with disabilities. It’s a killer combo ;)

And it’s easy to apply- http://www.vvmaccelerator.com/

Yr Truly is, indeed, competing for one of these spots, but the more the merrier, right?
Hope to see you in the ring!

Lili
Lili Dwight
Founder