[Hidden-tech] Looking for suggestions as to a really effective spam filtering service

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Thu Oct 6 05:24:51 EDT 2016

I have a few dozen mailboxes used for various purposes and the standard
email spam removal services are really not cutting it.

I already know about spam assassin and what Gmail does for a single
mailbox, need something more flexible, effective and tunable.
esp, where I get a dozen of each spam.

A service that filters and then sends to an internal email address would
be best so I can control what email shows up where.
Web mail based services are less interesting unless really effective and
multi-mailboxed

Any suggestions ?

BTW, spam assassin removes about 150 spam posts to HT lists a day -- so
if a post you send doesn't get through after a day or so,
you might email webmaster and I'll double check it

--
Rich Roth
Webmaster/Steering Committee Member