[Hidden-tech] Why no coworking spaces in Amherst?

Kravitz, Geoff Kravitzg at amherstma.gov
Wed Mar 16 12:41:52 EDT 2016

Hi John and the Hidden Tech Community,

I'm actually working to bring a coworking space to downtown Amherst. One thing that would be extremely helpful in proving the viability of a coworking space in Amherst would be to get a better understanding of how many people might be interested in joining. I've created a two-question Google Form (http://goo.gl/forms/Dordr5gYya) to keep a running tally and so folks could remain anonymous. If you know of others not on this email list who would be interested, please feel free to forward them the link.

I think this is something that could be very successful here, so if you have other ideas of how I can be helpful please don't hesitate to let me know.

Geoff Kravitz
Economic Development Director, Amherst