[Hidden-tech] Looking for a head hunter for a Software Architect

Nina Fischer nina at ninaf.com
Wed Mar 16 12:33:53 EDT 2016

Greetings,
I am looking for recs for any headhunters that help folks in looking for
work out here.  I am actually posting this for my husband who is a Senior
Software Architect with over 30 years of experience in writing medical
software..  We are recent arrivals to the Pioneer Valley  (Amherst) and are
hoping that he can get a good sense of the job market and find work out
 here rather than continuing to commute long distances (Boston area for
work.  He hope to continue to work in industry out here.

Are there any people on this list who have worked with a local headhunter.
Any recommendations of who to seek out.  I know his skills could be quite
desirable out here.

     thanks Techies!

             Nina